Friday, August 30, 2013

untitled

badbadbadbadbadbadbad blogger. uggh. Busybusy. uggh. Been both, and I don't like myself for it. I am just going to post some pictures from the Assembly this time:
 Brother Byers...:-P
 I miss the people from Hatch NM a lot, I was glad to see Bro. Luis
 He really got into it..
 Beautiful Parade of Nations, I have a lot of really good pictures.
 I LOVED his message, he did a really good job:-)
 Love this picture!
 And these..........

 This picture is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
 This was sooooooo cool!
The Children's Assembly Program was a laugh riot because Joe had his sailor's hat up-side-sown. Dope! :-)



Well, I guess that is it right now talk 2 u later!

~Katie~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. How many hundreds did you take? :-)
    Wish you guys were here with me and Granddad this week in Colorado. We're having a blast with the Smiths. I SO want ALL of my grandchildren to get to be together and play and know each other well. We were looking at pictures last night of our Family Vacation in Glorietta. FUN memories! And you guys have all grown SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 300 pictures, so I couldn't post them all. I too, wish that sometime we can get together with the Smiths and play around. I miss them soooooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting Luke. You are great! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete