Monday, November 18, 2013

nothing to say.... nothing to say

got to blog, nothing to blog. little dilemma there. But hmmmmmmm. Nothing to say....nothing to say. Hard to believe that I, KATIE HORNE would have NOTHING to say to blogland. Dad, Sam and I have been listening to Christmas music. Mom is getting really irritated. Scrooge. Joe is the one that she should be irritated at. I sure am getting irritated. Germ FREAK! He will just stand there(or sit there) with his hands far away from him because of GERMS! They are around! He cannot stop them! and he certainly cannot just stand somewhere and wait for them to go away. Because. They. Won't. Go. Away. I wish he could get that through his thick skull. And then with all of his other problamos, He Is Convinced that he is going to grow up to be a super genius. Grrrr. He is not a super genius and he will never be a super genius. But He Is Convinced. (see moseyjoe.blogspot.com: THE HORNE GAZETTE). Oh well. I guess that is it. It was a lousy post, but thanks for reading anyway. It is better when I wait a month and then I have a lot to talk about. But I just wasted about 10 minutes of my day. And yours. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Somehow I don't feel evil. hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting anyway, even though you had a hard time coming up with any news. Poor Joe. Julius has fin rot and Joe is suffering from quirk rot! ;-) Next time he comes to spend time at my house, if he isn't over this germ phobia I'm hiding all my Bath and Body Works soaps! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he wasted a ton he said. the thing is, he wastes gallons of water AND soap while he stands there with his hands barely under the water. freak

    ReplyDelete