Thursday, March 21, 2013

A lot to blog...

I am such a failure at blogging. When I get the blog, I say that I am going to blog every day...nope!!! I really am like my Mom I guess! :-) Grandma Vicki said that I needed to blog. Well, a lot to blog about. Madison came over and spent the night. It was really fun. We played a whole lot of games, talked, laughed, watched TV, and I introduced Madison into true blue VeggieTales love. My three favorite VeggieTales Silly Songs in order are: Belly Button, Pizza Angel, and My Baby Elf. Madison loved them all when I had her watch the songs on youtube.com. We played LIFE, our new favorite game to play with each other. We also played "Don't Break the Ice" and "Guess Who?" We watched "Finding Nemo" and "The Ugly Dachshund." The dachshund one is really funny because it is about a Great Dane that grew up with Dachshunds, and so he thought he was one. He acted like one to. It is really cute and funny! I recommend to all dog lovers. Sorry Sister Washburn. Ah yes. Tuesday we went to the Birmingham Zoo for the first time. It was soooooooooo much fun!!! They had this little place where little colorful Lorikeets could freely fly around, and you could buy little cups of nectar to feed them. The little birds swarmed to all people that had nectar. After you fed them a cup of nectar, all the lorikeets trusted you. They would still crawl around on your hands and head and other various parts of you body:
Ha! Ha! It really was alot of fun!
 
We also were there for the Sea Lion Show. There were two Sea Lions there, but they only used one in the show. Some of the tricks were really cool. I liked it when it jumped up on a big rock and waved and "talked" to the audience. Also one of the really neat tricks was when they had a big red ball hanging from the ceiling, and it jumped up and hit it with it's nose. Then it balanced a basketball on it's nose too.
 
We are in revival with Sis. Doris Leist in Alexander City tonight. We had a wonderful service last night and our family and maybe a couple of kids from church are going back down there for the second night.  Please be praying for the revival!
 
Well, I guess that is it. I blogged!!! It is harder for me to blog because we are so busy traveling and busy and um...stuff.
 
~Katie~


6 comments:

  1. :D awesome. Sounds like you have had a good month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog you do a great job blogging keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a really great zoo! A sea lion show isn't something every zoo can boast of.
    Thanks for blogging, and for the great picture. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was was going to have to send out the troops to see where you were. HA! I am glad you are back. I missed you. I enjoy playing the game of Life, maybe we can play it together someday. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing LIFE with you would be sooooooo much fun, Sis. Galaviz!!! Glad to be back in Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Sorry. I'm happy and I'm gonna' show it! I don't even know what the HaHa's were for :-)

    ReplyDelete