Saturday, March 23, 2013

Taa-daa!!!

Taa-daa!! I finally wanted to change my blog background and so I looked for a "spring-looking" background, and I found several that would work, but I ended up settling on this one. I think it suits me well :-) What do you think? (That is an open door for commenting) Oh-well. There is nothing to blog about because we haven't been doing anything. Well, last night the Ridlespurges showed up and so they stayed and talked and stayed and talked and stayed and talked and so on. So us kids went up stairs and got PJ's on and watched 2 "Bonanzas" and Then we watched the old Underdog that Dad used to watch when he was a kid. We watched two episodes of that last night too, and then since Friday night is the "stay up late and read and draw and do whatever you want till your eyeballs bulge out of your head" night. Well my left eyeball got to bulging and watering so bad I had to take a break twice last night and then I just gave up on trying to read. I went to bed at about 11:30 last night, which is still early for the usual time that we go to bed. If your wondering, my left eye is the eye that Sam shot with a rubber-band gun at close range. Dad noticed that it has been really blood-shot since then, and sometimes it will start watering really bad, especially late at night. Be praying for my eye. Also pray for the revival down in Alexander City. It is still going on and has been glorious, but I don't think that we will make it down there tonight. :-( Oh-well. I guess that is it!!! See you tomorrow, BlogLand!!!!

~Katie~
P.S. On a second thought tomorrow is Sunday. Sorry. See you Monday!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable template, girl! SO CUTE!!!
    "It's all fun and games until somebody gets an eye put out!" Will Sam never learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, Grandma, but I hope it is soon!!!

    (From Katie--I'm on Mom's computer.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, here I am on my computer...

    I'm not sure, Grandma, but I hope it is soon!!!

    (From Katie--I'm on my computer.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, Bedtime is at 9:00 except on Fridays and those nights we are in church and we get home late. Thanks, Dad : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is true, Dad. Only on Friday do I get to stay up late is what I mean.
    (I am on Mom's computer again.) :-)
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom never commented. That was me twice and Dad once. :-)

    ReplyDelete