Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy day ahead of me...

Because we were in TN, we missed a day in school, so I had to do double today. I am all done except for one lesson in math. I HATE math. Why do they have to teach us all this dumb stuff? Why do we have to know more than fractions, decimals, adding, subtracting, multiplication, and dividing? That is all you will ever need to know! Why do they throw in stupid stuff like algebra???
:-)
 
 
WE HAVE TO PACK AGAIN!!!! WE JUST GOT HOME, AND WE HAVE TO PACK AGAIN!!!!
Why? Tomorrow we have to go to Moulton for District Convention, meaning we have to get up early, and drive all the way there, about two hours, and then drive to Red Bay, spend the night, get up early, go to Russelville for church, drive back to Red Bay, spend church there for the night, spend the night, drive all the way home Monday, and catch up on school. Uggh. Big day ahead.
 
OK, after two paragraphs of gripping, maybe I should look on the bright side. I love seeing Maggie and Wesley Denard and Addy Anders at Moulton. I don't have to deal with math or any other lessons for two days now. I enjoy traveling. I have to get up super duper early, but maybe Mom will let me sleep in a little bit on Monday. Oh well. Gotta' go!!
 
~Katie~

4 comments:

  1. You're griping, but you know good and well you'll enjoy your weekend. You LOVE people, and you'll be with a bunch of new people. You'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know. But why does it have to involve getting up so early???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, my blog is cute. I however, am NOT cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete