Monday, February 25, 2013

I have something to blog about!!!

Soooooo, I am back!!
I have something to blog!!! So we left Sat. morning at 6:45 and drove until we got to the Moulton church, and had a great convention. Here was the cutest part:
 
Maggie and Wesley Denard and Addy Anders sang, "It's Bubbling," well, Maggie and Wesley did. Addy just stood there with the microphone and looked cute. Sooooooooooooo cute!!! Ha ha!
 
We stayed at the "Evangelist Quarters" in the fellowship hall Red Bay, about 45 minutes away from Moulton. The Red Bay church treated us really good. When we went into the kitchen, and had Coke and other sodas, peanut butter, jelly, bread, two kinds of cookies, chips, nacho dip, and other junk food. We ate and ate and ate and ate all that junk food...and I felt good for about ten minutes. We went to bed at 11:00 Sat. night, and then got up early again to go to the Russellville church Sunday morning, and then came back to the Red Bay church and ate junk food and slept. (for those who don't know, we really don't normally junk out like that)...:-) We went to Red Bay for Sun. evening service and then stayed one more night in the "EQ," we slept well. I woke up in a predicament. I was happy inside my warm sleeping bag, and the next thing I knew, Mom had my sleeping bag upside down, dragging the sleeping bag behind her around the fellowship hall, dragging poor Katie along with her. I was hanging on for DEAR LIFE!!!! She finally landed me on the cold tile floor. I held a grudge until breakfast. Why does life involve getting up??!!
 
I need support!! Well, the KCD needs support. And ideas. KCD stands for: "Katie's Clay Dept." I am going to start working on a project that will be very fun and hard. The five auxilaries of TCOG have leaders" ABM, (Allene Cox), CPMA, (Melvin Byers), SS, (Robert Strong Sr.), WMB, (Betty Bishop), and VLB, (Dustin Hays). I am planning on making each of those leaders out of clay. I need support!! BEcause this project is going to be very hard, trust me.
 
OK, We got home this afternoon, did school, ate dinner watched the Rifleman, and now I am blogging about everything that we have done. Not anymore! Ha!
 
~KATIE~


3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I wish you well on your "Leaders of Clay" project. You will need TONS of support when you make Bro. Dustins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make Auxiliary Clay people! Then what will you do with them? Mission table? Gifts to the 5 leaders? I can't wait to see them! You dad is creative and observant. I'm sure he'll help give you ideas and pointers.
    So glad you had a good weekend. I can totally see your Mom dragging you out of your sleeping bag. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it is not funny. The "Leaders of Clay" will go on the Mission table. I think Bro. Dustin has lost more hair since the picture that I have of him was taken. :-) Thank you for support!!!

    ReplyDelete