Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Super Blogger!!!!

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's SUPER BLOGGER!!!!!!! Really. I LOVE this thing. I saw on the comment list that several people said something about me writing like my mother??? Is that a good thing??????????? Cuz' I have nooooooo idea!!!!

Oh yeah!!!! I have a new baby cousin as of this morning!!!! Lydia is a chubby, dark haired princess, or so I have heard. I haven't seen her yet.

I feel like this dog. Poor thing!!! Surrounded by schoolwork, and I'm not allowed to blog or play Ping-Pong in the Rec-room downstairs until I am done with school. Uggh. Who invented Algebra anyway??? Must have been some dude in an insane asylum that mixed letters with numbers, and everybody took him seriously. "Do you get it now?" Right Mom? HA! I love Kid Snippets. Health Quest, History, Geography, Language Arts, and Science are no better. Bible is OK. Uggh. Good thing I got done a little early today. More time for play!!!(I hope).

On Mom's blog, you can see my "Angry Birds Video Game." :-)

OK, so far, I am not so super at this. hmmmm....time to pick things up a little bit. The "Mother in Law" comic strip that I put on my blog a couple posts ago was super funny, good thing I don't have one yet. Grandma Vicki fills in for the soon to come mother in law with her "Evil Eye." I put that comic strip as my desktop background picture, but then I switched it to this one because I thought this one was funny too: (by the way, you have to click on the half of the image that you see, so it will bring up the whole thing.)
Haha!
Garfield is sooooooo funny! I think I like him a little better than Sherman's Lagoon, it just depends on what I am in the mood for.

I have a problem. This blogging everyday thing is wearing me out. I have nothing to blog because I don't do anything here at the Monstrosity!(Someday, I might stop calling our house the Monstrosity). Well, I do things, but not anything that would interest you people. The things that we do at our house are do school, clean the house, listen to the boys wrestle,------wait a second!!!! What am I talking about!!!! I can play Ping-Pong, and Ski-ball and Darts, and Four-Square and----I am going to go see if the boys want to play Ping-Pong with me right now. You people need to come to my house and play all the games that I just mentioned and more!!!!!!!!!!! We could have sooooo much fun, and sometimes it is even more fun to watch other people play the games than actually playing them sometimes!!! I will say, it is quite entertaining to watch Grandma Vicki play Ping-Pong. But if you come watch, be sure to buy some ear-plugs. The screaming sometimes gets out of hand. :-)

OK, I guess that is it. I love getting comments about the posts and questions and answers and---Oh-well. I just LOOOOOOOOVE my blog!!!!!!

~Katie~

4 comments:

  1. Katie, ask your mom, when I would come to visit her she would take me to the library and I would get a bunch of Garfield comic books! I think it's in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgot about that, Gracie. :-) The library was one of the few places to take you guys in Salida. That and the park. Or the play area at Burger King. What else is there to do in Salida?
    Katie, I look forward to creaming YOU at ping pong! Look out, girl, you are about to be beaten by a screamin' grandma! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Salida library is still the most beautiful library I have ever been to!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! I can just imagine the screaming ;) And writing like you mom is definetly a GOOD thing. I enjoy reading your posts. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete