Thursday, February 21, 2013

Whoooooopsie.....

Two reasons for the "Whoopsie" title:
  1. I did not take any pictures for this post, I wasn't thinking. I truly am my mother. And I get mad at her when she never has pictures on her blog!
  2. I am no longer the Super-Man of bloggers. Mom wo-oh, you will just hear about it in my post.
Since I don't have any pictures, I will just post a dog picture or two, to make you a little happier:
Anyone who hates or dislikes dogs will have to skip to the actual post. (That is talking to you Sis. Washburn):-) Hahaha!!


Hahahahahahaha!!!! Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Well anyway, Mom and us kids have been gone yesterday and today. Where were we? Cleveland Tennessee, that's where!!!! Why? Well, my Mom and Dad are connecting their new phones through my Grandma and Granddaddy's AT&T, and so the new phones were being shipped to Grandma's house. Both of their phones are really nice. We had a lot of fun there. Last night was Wednesday night, so of course there was church. Grandma Vicki had to teach a class at the Pelham Valley church, so Mom went with her and Granddaddy was stuck with us kids. After church, we came home. Guess what?!  We came home, and then in this order: got PJ's on, got Blue-Bell Ice-Cream, and watched TV until Grandma and Mom got home, at about 11:45 P.M. Granddad is a GREAT baby-sitte---oh yeah---kid-sitter. We watched Sue Thomas F.B. Eye first, and then the High Chapparal. Both were great and FUNNY shows. We got up today and waited and waited and waited and finally the phones were delivered. Soon after that we went to the AT&T store to activate the phones, stopped at Kohls and Target to buy baby gifts for the new cousin, Lydia Ruth. Soooooo cool!!! We were both born in February, and both of our middle names is Ruth!!!!!!!!! And then we went to Steak-n-Shake....mmmmmmmmmm.....

We drove back down, and now I am here, blogging and being ashamed because I missed a day in blogging, thanks to Mom. She wouldn't let me take my laptop up to TN. Oh-well.

~Katie~

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *take 2* Sounds like you had a great day. Look on the bright side.... You had something cool to blog about :) I on the other hand, only have sick-o's to blog about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to have you at our house for a little while. It just never seems long enough, though. :-) You need to come back for a a week again this year so we can sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed ya'll in Bessemer. Tell your brothers that we didn't do Gleaners, only Zack was here. Assure them they didn't miss anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this Sue Thomas show... I will look it up! :) Please e-mail me when you are ready to interpret the General Assembly.. I think I could be of some help. I will admit that if the speaker has a thick southern accent, I may not be able to understand :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye is funny, I like seeing if I can recognize the signs...I also really like Miles, he is just funny and dimwitted..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, don't write personal notes on my comments!!!
    grrrrrrr......

    ReplyDelete