Monday, February 18, 2013

Double post???

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Well, today I have to write about 2 days because I couldn't blog yesterday because it was Sunday. We had to get up at 7:00(do you know how early that is on my time schedule???) I am NOT a morning person. The good dream that I was having turned into my worst nightmare when I had to get up! We drove and drove and drove for what seemed like forever. We finally had to stop for gas, so Mom and us kids went in the gas station and got some Krispy-Kreme Doughnuts and drinks. Then we drove on till we got to the Lebanon church. It was really small, and so when Dad started preaching, when he stomped(which he did quite often), it felt like a massive earthquake. The building shook, and those stomps were loud!!! After church, we went to Don Chico's, a Mexican restaurant with the Cooks, our pastor and his wife in Lebanon. After that, we went to a different church, called Airport Chapel with the Cooks. The Cooks are trying to minister to this church and would have preached to them if there hadn't been this other guy from Mexico that was a minister. So he preached. Let us just say that our family is soooooooo glad that we are with The Church of God, and we realized it even more at that service. After that, we drove behind the Cooks to the Collinsville church. The Cooks went because they do not have church on Sunday night at Lebanon. Dad preached again. It wasn't as bad at Collinsville when he stomped, because the Collinsville church is a pretty good size. After church, they had dinner in the fellowship hall. All they had at that church were heat registers, so I was cold. I was stupid enough to stand by the one that the heat didn't go out, it went up, but I didn't know that at the time. We smelled something burning. ooops...... my hair wasn't on fire, but slightly singed at the ends. Luckily, no one said anything about the rest of the night, except my mother and brothers, who I am finally convinced after lots of thought that they do not love me anymore, because their daughter and sister is sooooooo stupid to set her hair on fire. :-) Just kidding. Sam said I smelled like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Mom told him that they did not smell like fire, and their hair wasn't singed. She gave me a grinning look. I now hate that look after last night. We drove home and got in late. I fed Julius and went to bed. I woke up this morning about 7:30? I think. I slept in a little more because now hate any time before 8:00 in the morning. I woke at about eight, and just lay down in bed, listening to the massive snores of my 9 year old little brother. I am not talking a few little snores here and there. They are not stop HUGE snores. 
We have the most interesting and sad and stupid experiences at our house. Take Joe, he is roasting a marshmallow that he got for is birthday over a candle right now.
 
 
If I post Garfield and other comics off and on, just either read it or overlook it.
 Well, I guess that is it. COMMENT!!!!  Oh yeah, Thank you Sis. Galives for starting to read my blog, and everyone else that reads my blog. I love you! COMMENT!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm here, Katie Rue. You can always count on me to read, and to almost always comment.
    I didn't know you guys did all that traveling this weekend. I was doing my own traveling.
    Watch out for those space heaters. They can be dangerous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog, Katie! I can't believe you're 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    I loved it. You are going to be a writer like your mother.
    Thank you for the laugh. I will look forward to your view
    of your family. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog. I agree you are going to write just like your mom. I must have missed out on who Julius is???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julius is the red Siamese Fighting Fish that I got for Christmas from my dad. Is it a good thing that I am writing like my Mom? Is her writing a good or a bad infuence on me????

    ReplyDelete