Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm sooooo tired!!!!

Why? I will tell you why I am soooooooooooo tired........Because I stayed up until about 10 minutes till 12:00 last night. Why? Because it was Friday night, and that is the most favorite night of us kids, because the next day is Saturday, so we get to stay up late because we get to sleep in on Saturday. We had an interesting night. We went upstairs at about 7:30 I guess with Mint Cookies-n-Cream Blue-Bell Ice-Cream and watched the Great Locomotive Chase starring Fess Parker. Don't watch it. Not unless you want to see Fess Parker die, which I know we didn't. It was actually a true story about the Civil War. Interesting, but sad. Then us kids went to bed and read and read and read. Here is an interesting thought though. Sam only ever makes it about 20 minutes of reading on Friday night, before he is out. And normally, either Joe and I go to bed at the same time, or Joe stays up later than me. Not last night. Both of the boys fell asleep before I did. I wanted to make it to 12:00, but it was more than I could handle. We have been really busy and just plumb wore-out. :-)

I read Sherman's Lagoon most of the time that I was up. My four favorite types of comics would have to be Sherman's Lagoon, Garfield,(who doesn't like Garfield), Calvin and Hobbes, and Get Fuzzy. HAhahahahahahahaha!!!! They are always sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. I photographed some of my favorite strips on Sherman's Lagoon last night:


If you have never read Sherman's Lagoon, I highly recommend it. It is soooooo funny!!!!

Joe is reading Mom's OLD blog, like when us kids were like, 4, 6, and 7, 5 years ago Grandma Vicki!!! He just read the part about May 7, 2008. If you don't know what happened on that day, I will tell you: DUSTIN HAYS DROPPED A BOULDER ON MY 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE BROTHER!!! Talk to him about it. :-) Really, Joe wasn't seriously hurt. He is alive and well.

Oh-well. I guess I had better go. I love my blog!!!!!

~Katie~

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, too! :-). Now I'll get to hear what all is going on in your family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! You say it as if Mom doesn't blog, so you can't read about our family, but now that I have a blog, you can know everything!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
    (I agree with you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally read one of the comic strips. I like the one about "Mother-in-law". haahahaha!

    ReplyDelete